Saturday 7 March 2015

Decisions Decisions

So I know I said I was going to run the marathon this year and a bunch of other things...BUT sometimes things change. Things are still up in the air but my race season is shaping up a little differently than I planned.
I changed jobs recently and my new employer always puts a few teams in for the Hubbles Tri (formerly Mission 3 and Cross Cancer) so it looks like they're recruited me to swim on a team doing the Olympic distance.
My new ambassador-ship with CEP Canada has a little dealio with 5 peaks...and I think I heard my husband mention something about possibly wanting to race the series this year...I may join him.
And then there's ITU...Well I heard World AG is in Mexico in 2016 and there are 10 qualifying spots for each AG in the sprint distance...hmmmmm it's very tempting.

So many races, so much awesome summer to be had...stay tuned to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment